Thursday, March 3, 2011

Food Calendar

So the BEST way to save on groceries and have a more balanced life is to create a food calendar.  It's as easy as going to google images search and searching out each month's calendar and printing it off.  Or you can make your own calendar.  I went to Costco and bought mine.  It's a family calendar with stickers and such and only costs $9.  It even comes with magnets and sticks to your fridge.  It makes dinner prep so easy.  I take a look on the calendar in the morning, pull out the frozen meat or whatnot and I know whats going on.  And if you couple that with your grocery shopping, you will have all the items that you need.  Here is an example......



If you fill out your calendar and only buy what you need, you will save over 25% each grocery bill.  Don't believe me??  Think about how much food you throw out every month........ that all adds up.
This also allows you to plan more nutricious meals for your family and have more of a schedule.  I love it and I hope this can help out some other moms too!!

GROCERY SAVING TIPS!

Here are a bunch of Grocery Saving Tips.  Click HERE to read them.  This site also provides a coupon section, I do find that they just send you to the places that I have already laid out in the Coupon tab.  Check out the tips for sure though!

1 comment: