Monday, February 7, 2011

Dollarama Groceries


That's what I said, Dollarama Groceries!!!!  If you haven't been there for a while you might be surprised but it's true.  They have a whole section of canned food and candy.  Large apple sauce: unsweetened $1 (I know we go through a lot of apple sauce here with one kid, so I can't imagine with more!)  They have French's mustard for a $1.  Candy of all kinds for a $1.  They have juice and hot sauce!!  Canned veggies and jams.  A majority of these things are $1, the highest is $2.  Totally worth the stop.

They even have cleaning items like Palmolive and Vim which can cost up to $5 at some places.  Take a look at their website: http://www.dollarama.com/ they only show 12 items but I use a lot of those items everyday and I love to save!

Birthday parties, stock up on stuff here, especially if your one that likes to go over the top.  Easy prices on the eye and tons of fun stuff for the kids!

1 comment:

  1. I shop at Dollarama and dollar giant all the time for groceries!! its awesome!!!
    Just wait till you get bulk barn, I used to go to lethbridge to shop there!

    ReplyDelete