Thursday, January 27, 2011

Welcome!

I've really wanted to make this blog for a while but didn't know where to start or what to do but now that I've got a good amount of information behind me here it goes.  This blog is intended to help moms save their money, learn money saving tips, collecting coupons, eating out on pennies, and always getting a good deal.  All of the things stated in this blog are opinions of my own and are not intended to be set in stone or "can only be done that way."  I am not writing this blog to put other blogs of this interest down as I am where I am because of other blogs who are similar in their means, to help momma's everywhere save their hard earned money!!!!  Please enjoy and comments or ideas are always welcome.  If you want to be added to this blog, please contact me at couponing4life@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS! Thanks for taking the time to help all of us mom's who are trying to save a buck!

    ReplyDelete