Thursday, January 27, 2011

Couponing #1

So I bought these items the other day:


Total if I bought them on any other shopping day: 
  • Secret Antipersprint x3  $2.99 each (at Sobeys)
  • Satin Care Shaving Cream  $3.49 (at Sobeys)
  • Cascade 12 pk  $6.99 (at Rexall)
  • TOTAL:  $19.45
 I paid...... $3.49

Coupons from pgeverydaysolutions.ca made this happen.  I had a coupon worth $7 for buying any 3 Secret Antipersprint and/or Satin Care Shaving cream, and I was lucky because both were on sale for $2.99 and $2.  I got 2 antipersprints and the shaving cream for free with coupon.  Then I had a $1 coupon for another Secret Antipersprint, paid $1 for that one.  The Cascade was on sale for $3.99 and I had a coupon for $1.50 so it cost me $2.49, making the total $3.49.

I watched for the sales and paired my coupons, totally worth the little effort!!  It can be done!

5 comments:

  1. this is so awesome Anona! That's what I just love about you....when you find something great you want to share it with others! Thank you.
    Christine Hill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you new blog!!! This is going to help me!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Anona, Did you happen to watch CNBC Supermarkets Inc this weekend? If you can see it, watch it. I think it might have some good points for your new blog (which i love).
    http://www.cnbc.com/id/40969336/CNBC_PRESENTS_SUPERMARKETS_INC_INSIDE_A_500_BILLION_MONEY_MACHINE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic blog! What are the coupon sites you use?

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you click on Coupon Sites: Canadian Style I have a bunch there. Check them out!!!

    ReplyDelete